The Full-Time collective agreement applies to:
- Regular full-time positions
- Appendix D (temporary employees) - Temporarily replacing a full-time employee on leave from their position.
- Initiatives/Opportunities positions - Full-time contract positions that have established termination dates
Note: See the bargaining agreement updates (new tab) for the ratified updates to the full-time agreement. All other articles in the 2018-2022 agreement continue to apply. The new agreement will be posted as soon as it's available.
Download the current Full-Time Collective Agreement (2018 to 2022)
The Part-Time collective agreement applies to:
- Regular Part-Time employees - Continuous part-time positions with no end dates and regularly scheduled weekly hours. Some may work less than 12 months of the year.
- Casual employees - Work on-call or do not have regularly scheduled weekly hours.
- Temporary employees - Temporarily replacing a Regular Part-Time employee on leave for no more than nine months.
- Student employees - Any student working in a position only available to current college students, such as CSEP and co-op positions.
- Projects of non-recurring kind (PNRK) - Contract positions for non-recurring projects that may work 35 or more hours per week.
Download the current Part-Time Collective Agreement (2022 to 2024)
I have questions about the Collective Agreement
Chat with a steward in your area, or send us your question.