The Full-Time collective agreement applies to:
- Regular full-time positions
- Appendix D (temporary employees) - Temporarily replacing a full-time employee on leave from their position.
- Initiatives/Opportunities positions - Full-time contract positions that have established termination dates
New Full-Time agreement updates: See the bargaining agreement updates (new tab). All other articles in the 2018-2022 agreement continue to apply. The new agreement will be posted as soon as we receive it (est. summer 2023)
The Part-Time collective agreement applies to:
- Regular Part-Time employees - Continuous part-time positions with no end dates and regularly scheduled weekly hours. Some may work less than 12 months of the year.
- Casual employees - Work on-call or do not have regularly scheduled weekly hours.
- Temporary employees - Temporarily replacing a Regular Part-Time employee on leave for no more than nine months.
- Student employees - Any student working in a position only available to current college students, such as CSEP and co-op positions.
- Projects of non-recurring kind (PNRK) - Contract positions for non-recurring projects that may work 35 or more hours per week.