Mohawk has a corporate policy for Tuition Assistance for Dependents for permanent full-time employees.
This is a phenomenal benefit that gives significant discounts on program tuition fees for eligible dependents enrolled in post-secondary at Mohawk or a collaborative program offered with McMaster University full-time or part-time.
Eligibility for Dependent Tuition Assistance
- A spouse, common-law spouse, or partner (defined in the Income Tax Act); and
- A child of a full-time College employee under 25 years of age and dependent for support on such employee.
- Children of the full-time employee;
- Step-children of the full-time employee; and
- Adopted children of the full-time employee.
- The age restriction of 25 years does not apply where the dependent is physically or mentally disabled who had this condition and was insured as a dependent of the employee immediately before the age of 25.
I have questions about the tuition assistance benefit
Contact your department's Compensation and Benefits Consultant for information on this policy.